Are you looking to download BHIM App to receive and send money online without standing in long queues at the banks and wasting your precious time? Well BHIM App is the best solution for you. National Payments Corporation of India has recently introduced a new app called BHIM in Google play store for Android mobile users.
BHIM stands for “Bharat Interface for money” and this app lets you send and receive money easily by using your mobile number or payment address. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this app on December 30 and said that this app is named after Bhimrao Ambedhkar who fought the welfare of the poor people in India. According to some sources, BHIM app is only available for Android mobile users and the iOS version will be made available soon.
We all know that Samsung is one of the leading mobile companies and it is having a huge user base in India. To help the Samsung mobile users, here in this article, i am going to show you how to download BHIM App for Samsung mobiles like Samsung Galaxy, J7,J5, Duos, wave or any other Android mobile from Google play store.
How to download BHIM app for Samsung Mobiles / Android
- First you need to open the Google play store app in your Samsung mobile.
- Now type “BHIM” in the search bar and you can see the BHIM app in the search results.
- Click on the BHIM app and click on the Green colour Install button.
- The App will be downloaded and installation will begin.
- After Installation is done, click on the OPEN button.
- Now you will be asked to choose language, either English or Hindi. Select your desired language and click on Next.
- You can see Welcome to BHIM and app features like Secure, Simple and Superfast. Click on Next button.
- Now you will see Allow us to access. Click Let’s Get Started.
- In the next steps allow BHIM to make and manage phone calls and to send and view SMS messages.
- Now you have to verify mobile number. To do this, select the SIM card and the number gets verified automatically.
- Now register the four digit pass code and confirm it in the next step.
- You can see the list of banks of displayed on the screen. Select your bank which is registered with your phone number.
- Now you can see three options namely Send, Request and Scan & Pay. Using these you can make digital transactions with anyone on your Samsung phone or any Android mobile.
For more information about BHIM App you can check out this wikipedia page
I hope this article will help you to download BHIM app for your Samsung phone or Android mobile. If you have any other doubts installing BHIM, reach me through comments.